Discussion and debate on the big issues affecting British Asians. In this episode, presenter Nihal discusses the Premier League and Game Changer with Mihir Bose.
Click here to listen to the full programme. (Note: The section with Mihir begins at 1:12:00. )
The programme will be only available to listen again for 6 days
Former Everton favourite Peter Reid sits in for Andy Gray alongside Richard Keys interview the biggest names in sport. Peter discusses the current football scandal and the history of the Premier League and Mihir’s new book Game Changer.
Click here to listen to the full programme (Note: click on the tab ‘1100 – 1130′. The section with Mihir starts at 20:30)
Richard Keys and Andy Gray bring you unmissable debate and exclusive interviews from the biggest names in sport. Mihir discusses football and the recent cycling scandal with Richard and Andy.
Click here to listen to the full programme (Note: To hear the section with Mihir click on the ‘1030 – 1100′ tab. Mihir’s section starts at 06:50)
Latest sporting news, gossip, controversy, opinion and great music with Dan Freedman and Ugo Ehiogu.
Mihir discusses his views of the FA as a leader of a game for everyone and football in India.
Listen to the programme here (Note: Click on Listen again and look for ‘2012-10-10 14:00′. The section with Mihir starts at 14:20)
The Football Association has found John Terry guilty of racially abusing another footballer. Sports journalist Mihir Bose and sports expert Paul Stothard discuss the verdict.
Also in the programme – A report into the Libor scandal is due this morning, which will detail whether rate-fixing will become a criminal offence – we hear from the man behind the report. Also on the programme, the American man behind the anti-Islamic film which sparked violent protests has been arrested in Los Angeles – we will speak to the Pakistani minister who has called for his killing. And the first big discovery from the Mars Rover.
Click here to listen to the full programme (Note: The segment with Mihir starts at 2:22:10)
Other Radio tagged articles
- Twenty20: Cricket’s Biggest Hit - September 17, 2012
- Legacy of London 2012 - August 12, 2012
- Today programme - August 10, 2012
- What does the medal table say about your country? - August 1, 2012
- The Moral Value of Sport - August 1, 2012
- Are you cheerful or cynical about the Olympics? - July 31, 2012
- The Long View - July 23, 2012
- London 2012: Commercialisation of the Games - July 11, 2012
- The Media Show - May 2, 2012
- Crisis show revisited! - March 26, 2012
- Can there ever be a ‘best ever’ sporting achievement? - March 16, 2012
- Keys & Gray Radio Show - March 2, 2012
- Cafe Calcio IV: The Spirit Of The Game - February 25, 2012
- The Week with George Galloway - February 10, 2012
- Tony Livesey – interview - February 1, 2012
- The World Today Weekend interview - January 29, 2012
- Broadcasting House – paper review - January 22, 2012
- The Week with George Galloway – interview - January 20, 2012
- Midori House interview - January 20, 2012
- Night Waves - January 19, 2012
- Robert Elms Show - January 19, 2012
- Does sport still embody a notion of fair play and Corinthian spirit? - December 12, 2011
- Riots have raised security concerns about the Olympics - August 10, 2011
- Cricket ‘is a moral game’ - August 2, 2011
- Has sport become corrupt? - May 31, 2011
- The World at One – FIFA corruption scandal - May 30, 2011
- The Bartered Bride and Arranged Marriages - May 20, 2011
- Rock n Roll football show - May 17, 2011
- 5 Live Breakfast: Your Call – Has Sky Sports been good for football? - April 20, 2011
- Cricket diplomacy for India and Pakistan - March 30, 2011
- ‘Discrete events’ skew sport betting - February 1, 2011
- The ICC is not as powerful as it tries to appear - September 3, 2010
- Premiership ‘combines artistry with beef’ - February 1, 2010
- The untold story of World War II - January 28, 2010